Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Live Music On A Weeknight

Can you believe it? We went out on a weeknight! My wonderful mom stayed with the kids while Bob and I got to see a live concert. It was so much fun!

You might remember that when I first heard the live band was touring I kind of went apeshit and immediately bought tickets. Bob was lukewarm on the idea, but I dragged him along anyway. (Who else was going to keep me from running up onto the stage?)

It was an amazing concert, and I got further confirmation that I married well because Bob didn’t mind that I danced the entire time and couldn’t wipe the goofy grin off my face. I defy anyone to not have a good time in the face of such happy music. I never expected to hear that live music since having my financial career and later the kids, so yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment