Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pancakes For You?

It's been almost 2 months since I've become a stay at home mum and there are times I wonder how I managed to keep sane with a five year old and a little baby. It certainly helps that my mom is staying across the street and when times are really tough, I'll call for help.

Sherry really loves pancakes and just about every other week, I'll make pancakes for dinner. But there’s one problem. I’m not much of a June Cleaver making pancakes on weekend mornings, so the other day when I offered her pancakes for breakfast, she freaked out.

Pancakes for breakfast??? You should have seen the looks she gave me. You would have thought I offered to make her steak.

I’ve clearly corrupted their brains more than I thought. I love being a stay at home mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment